Do you have solid skills in building customer relationships?
Do you thrive in a varied role in communication with many different stakeholders? As a Customer Service Agent at Vestas you get to join a team of highly skilled colleagues dedicated to deliver significant business results within the global renewable energy sector.
Sales > SBU NCE > CCSM, Norway
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work.
The Service department is responsible for service, service sales and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Nordic countries. To accommodate our growth, we are looking to hire a new Customer Service Agent to the team in Trondheim.
The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our growth. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
As CSA, you will be working closely with our Customer Managers, being the one handling the requests at the required service level and make sure we deliver according to the contract and meet customer expectations.
Your responsibilities will include, but is not excluded to:
- Organize, structure and follow up with internal stakeholders on customer requests
- Quote, negotiate and agree about execution and payment of repairs
- Invoice and follow up on payment
- Meetings internally with Vestas, ensuring effective communications with all relevant departments as well as meetings externally with customers requiring preparation, travel and follow-up on all progress
- Handle multiple fixed, daily tasks concerning customer issues and secure that all customer communication is handled and registered in CRM
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of both general work routines and formal procedures
- Create service orders and instructions to service technicians and other parts of the service organization
On the professional level we believe you have:
- Several years of experience from inbound customer service through phone or email
- Experience from maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Experience with CRM systems and ERP systems
- High-level skills in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
On a personal level, we think you have/are:
- A strong business drive and a service mindset, with a natural motivation towards giving the customer a great service experience
- Self-driven and solutions oriented, motivated to find the route cause in issues
- Working proactively towards continuous improvements, we think you like creating structure where it’s needed
- Since we are a small team, we see you having a positive and flexible team-player approach to secure the daily workflow
- Detail-oriented, organized and structured with a high focus on quality
- Ability to cope with stress in a fast-paced dynamic environment
What we offer
Apart from a benefit package, as a Customer
Service Agent in Trondheim, Norway you will be where it all happens, in close relationship with our customers. You will become part of a smaller team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. Our atmosphere at the office is positive and prestige less, and people are prepared to support when needed. You will have the possibility to develop your skills and shape your role in an environment where no days are ever the same. At Vestas, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry at a company that develop new technology and supervises the transition into green energy.
Please apply no later than 12th of August 2021. For questions about the position, please contact Recruiter Agnieszka Kaleniak, at +48 506 896 285 or Team Leader CSM Andre Juul Leirbekkhei, Norway at +4793282266
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future. Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.